Open, Covered & Uncovered Recreational
Vehicle Parking in Newburgh, Indiana
A Big Boy Toy Storage Newburgh is easily located on Vann Road, accessible to residents in the Tri-State area which includes Newburgh, Boonville, Chandler, Evansville, and Owensboro. Our facility is E. of Castle High School and Vann Park Ball Field. We would love the opportunity to safely store your toy, for a great price!
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying About Us!
John Wisniewiski on 01/13/2022We put our 36 foot motorhome in a covered area keeps it out of the weather. The people are very helpful and will answer all your questions.
Billy Powell on 05/27/2021
Donnie Grubb on 11/21/2019Very convenient in the Newburgh area and has great amenities!!
From Newburgh, IN:
- At the 4 way stop in downtown Newburgh, turn onto State St, heading N. which then turns into Hwy 261 N
- Turn right on Vann Rd. going east, past Castle High School and Vann Park ball fields.
- A Big Boy Toy Storage will be on the left, entrance is the 2nd gate.
From Boonville, IN:
- Head N. on S. 3rd St/County Square toward E Main St
- Turn L. at the 1st cross street onto W Main St
- Turn L. onto IN-61 (also known as Alcoa Hwy)
- Turn right onto CR 350 S, marked as Vann Rd
- A Big Boy Toy Storage Newburgh will be on the right once you top the hill before you get to Vann Park Ballfields.
- From Owensboro, KY:
- Traveling N on Hwy 231, cross the Blue Bridge into Indiana.
- Turn left onto Hwy 66 W towards Newburgh
- Turn right onto Hwy 61 (with Alcoa on the left).
- Turn left onto Vann Rd. (Castle High School sign)
- A Big Boy Toy Storage top of the hill on the right.
From Chandler, IN:
- From Evansville, at the intersection of Hwy 62 and State St, turn right at Lynnville National Bank
- Turn left onto Gardner Rd.
- Turn right onto Hwy 261 going south.
- Turn left off of Hwy 261 onto Vann Rd. (beside Castle High School)
- Continue straight, past Vann Park ball field.
- A Big Boy Toy Storage Newburgh will be on the left, burn orange buildings with copper roof. Entrance gate on 2nd drive.
From Evansville, IN:
- Coming from any direction we're easy to find.
- Hwy 41 S, turn left onto Hwy 66E (Lloyd Expressway), continue east towards Newburgh, left onto Hwy 261 N at CVS.
- 2nd light turn right onto Vann Rd, (beside Castle High School, We're on the left past Vann Park Ball Field.
- I-69 S, exit Hwy 66 E - Newburgh and follow above directions.
- I-69 N exit Hwy 66 E- Newburgh and follow above directions.